PRODUCT DESIGN SERVICES
Designer Systems are dedicated to providing turn-key electronic product design, re-design and manufacturing services to allow your business to stay competitive and meet your customers needs. We will provide advice and guidance from the initial design brief or idea through draft specification, design, prototype, design review and costing right through to the completion of the final design. We are then able to provide pre-production or production manufacture and far east manufacturing location as required.As a member of the Institute of Patentees and Inventors we are able to offer support and advise to new inventors.
With over 30 years of experience designing microprocessor/microcontroller based products, from the original 8 bit 8080, 8085, 6502 and Z80 processors to the latest 8, 16 and 32 bit microcontroller and ARM/MIPS32 processors Designer Systems is the right partner to move your hardware design project forward. Coupled with our excellent analogue and software design experience you can be guaranteed that your project is in the right hands. As a Premier Level Microchip Design Partner we also have a very wide knowledge of existing and new products in the Microchip range allowing your project to take advantage of the very latest advances in technology.
- Premier level Microchip Design Partner since 2001.
- Fast 1-3 hour PCB design service for simple interface, carrier (ie. Device pin-out correction chip carriers, LED strips/coins/stars) or test PCBs.
- Multi-layer (4-16 layer) with impedance matching PCB design and single/dual layer MCPCB design for LED/Power supply applications.
- Digital system design using 8, 16 & 32 bit Microcontrollers and ARM/MIPS32 processors.
- AV (AudioVideo) products including recording (H264 & MJPEG compression) and over-internet transfer (Remote video monitoring, VoIP).
- Micro-sized wearable products including watches, earpieces and cameras.
- LED lighting systems (High power LED driving and RGBW control).
- AC and DC power metering system (Category II accuracy)
- Analogue signal conditioning and interfacing.
- PWM Motor and heating control.
- Switch Mode Power Supply [SMPS] design (AC/DC, DC/DC and DC/AC) and high frequency induction systems.
- Network and serial datacommunication (RS232/RS485/RS422, MODBUS, Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, NMEA0183 & Seatalk).
- Micro GPS and GSM tracking solutions.
- M2M Applications (GPRS, SMS, SNMP, XML, SMTP etc.)
- C & C++ software for ARM/MIPS32 embedded applications.
- C++ and assembler firmware for 8, 16 & 32 bit embedded applications.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 & 10 GUI application development.
- Linux, Android GUI application development.
Designer Systems are affiliated with the following : Designer Systems Ltd