The ADS iAccess+ Controller is a second generation cabinet security system with built in webserver (HTTP and HTTPs) and full SNMPv2/v3 support. The unit integrates an ARMv7 processor that provides dual USB2.0 ports to support dual USB video cameras and features dual door (front and rear) Wiegand compatible reader ports, Lock control ports and individual humidity/temperature sensor ports. The system is also capable of connecting to a full Building Management System (BMS) with individual door monitoring and lock monitoring/control. The product incorporates the following features:
- High speed ARMv7 processor with multi-threaded software.
- Dual USB2.0 host ports for front and rear door CCTV support.
- Dual fed universal input voltage range 85-264VAC on-board SMPS
- Ethernet port [IEEE 802.3 with full 10/100Base-T network compatibility].
- Dual Wiegand reader ports supporting 26, 34 & 58bit readers.
- Dual lock control ports with 12V power and lock control lines.
- Dual humidity/temperature sensor port.
- Dual BMS door & lock monitoring ports and lock control input.
- Designed for Advanced Datacentre Systems Limited.