Advanced Control Unit (ACU)
The Advanced Control Unit (ACU) is a second generation control board for the PDU-SNMP Power Distribution Unit. The ACU integrates an ARMv7 processor that leaverages new features into the PDU-SNMP unit including internal and external USB2.0 host ports, full HTTPs and SNMPv3 functionality, IPv4 and IPv6 support and a full colour touch LCD panel. The unit still retains all PDU-SNMP features including three-phase metering, upto 48 switched/monitored outlets, humidity/temperature sensor , a bus of 8 temperature only sensors and full wiegand reader door lock control and monitoring. The product incorporates the following features:
- High speed ARMv7 processor with multi-threaded software.
- Ethernet port [IEEE 802.3 with full 10/100Base-T network compatibility].
- Universal input voltage range 85-264VAC on-board SMPS
- Two USB2.0 host ports for flash storage, camera support etc.
- Single, dual phase or 3 phase metering at up to 63A per phase.
- High-speed MODBUS RS485 port for local daisy-chaining of up to 31 PDU slaves.
- Pluggable/onboard Full colour touch LCD panel and backward compatible with 16x2 LCD panel with RGB backlight for status feedback.
- Temperature sensor bus port [8x chained] & humidity sensor port.
- Contact monitoring port [4x voltage free].
- Cabinet door Wiegand proximity/card reader and Electronic door lock control port.
- 48 socket outlet support with current monitoring and/or switching using 4way socket module with automatic searching [Phase configuration on socket module].
- Designed for IPT Limited.