The Prosig DATS-tetrad noise & vibration measurement systems are compact, rugged & extremely accurate. The tough casing and low power requirements makes them ideal for mobile, in-vehicle or laboratory data acquisition. Designer Systems developed the internal system hardware and embedded software which includes the following features:
- Externally powered from a standard 9-36VDC supply with full supply conditioning.
- Internally powered from dual Lithium-Ion batteries with balanced charging.
- Single Board Computer (SMARC) running Windows operating system on uSATA SSD drive.
- Internal GPS engine with external active antenna for highly accurate timing.
- Fully monitored power chain with I2C register access to on-board voltages and currents.
- 32bit microcontroller system managment processor.
- Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Seven  port internal USB2.0 hub with automatic external USB2.0 slave port switchover.
- Internal HDMI and USB2.0 ports for diagnostics
- Two  external USB2.0 host ports.
- High contrast monochrome OLED display.
- Six  layer high-speed impedance matched PCB system throughout.
- Exclusively designed for Prosig Limited, for more information: P8000.